Collegiate Policies - University College
Policy information found in the University College Academic Policies Manual includes, but is not limited to:
- Academic Dishonesty
- Academic Probation
- Dismissal from University College
- Maximum Enrollment Hours per session
- Reinstatement to University College
- Second-Grade-Only Option
- Student Appeals
- Appealing a Dismissal from University College
- Requesting a Retroactive Withdrawal from a previous session
- Appealing tuition charges for withdrawn or dropped courses after deadline (Registrar)
- Financial Aid, Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
(Office of Student Financial Aid)
The Academic Standards Committee is responsible for upholding academic policy, evaluating academic progress of students admitted to University College (UC), and considering student appeals to UC policies and procedures.
Please visit the University College Academic Policies Manual for more information or email questions to your assigned academic advisor or the Academic Standards Committee (ASC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.